Xeno River Climbing Backpack opens for back order only and normally takes 2 months lead time.
Please contact " email@example.com " to double confirm the production time.
• Double-sided PC army coating 330d CORDURA fabric (water resistant 5000mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant)
• Volume adjustable from 20 L~65 L (denpends on the volume of the dry bag used with)
• Compatible with dry bag up to 65 L to separate your dry and wet or dirty stuff
• Comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system
- 2 vertical and 1 lateral aluminum stays
(Users are suggested to re-shape the stays to fit their figure before usage)
- 2 long daisy chains
- Removable sternum strap
- Removable hip belt
- 2 gear loops on the hip belt
• Much easier to roll top your dry bag than in a traditional backpack
• Use the space between pack and dry bag as pockets
• Durable mesh fabric at bottom to drain water
• Side and top compression straps
• Great for river climbing, canyoneering, and wet weather condition climbing or backpacking
• Suggested limit of comfortable carrying capacity: 20kg
• Torsos size- Regular(R): 17~19"
• Extra Small(XS): 23”~27” / Small(S): 27”~31" / Medium(M): 31”~35" / Large(L): 35”~39"
PS. Dry bag not included in the package
Total(torso R/hipbelt S): 910g
Frameless mode (includes hipbelt and sternum strap): 765g
Vertical aluminum stays(2 pcs): 114g
Lateral aluminum stays: 31g
20L~ 65L (denpends on the volume of the dry bag used with)
CORDURA 330D ( double-sided PC army coating 330d CORDURA fabric (water resistant 5000mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant))
2020 XENO River Climbing backpack keeps the original features but is upgraded the material to double-sided PC army coating 330d CORDURA fabric (water resistant 5000mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant)