• Main fabric- X-Pac (VX07 for white, VX21 for Black)
- A laminated fabric with outstanding waterproofness and shearing strength for its weight
• Weatherproof closure:
- Roll top closure
• Weatherproof stitching/construction technique to prevent rain from leaking in:
- The main vertical seam is bounded with grosgrain on the outside.
- Topstitched French seam is used for the roll top collar panel.
- Outer Lateral seam binding is folded downward
- Inner Lateral seam binding is folded upward
• Adjustable volume with roll top closure according to the gear loading
• Ventilated Two-Track Lite back panel
• Front and Side mesh pockets
• Big Inner Pocket for personal stuff or hydration bladder
• Shipped with bungee loops and string loops for attaching items such as trekking poles.
• Hydration port. Buckles for clipping hydration bladder
• Modular design with optional attachments to fulfill your needs.
Total(white-black version): 652g
Backpack : 540 g
Removable sternum strap: 20.5 g
Removable hipbelt: 41g
back frame pad: 50.5 g
17L-25L (Easily adjust the volume with roll top mechanism)
X-Pac VX21/ X-Pac VX07
Accessories in the package
• Removable Pad frame
• Removable Sternum strap
• Removable webbing hipbelt (one inch wide)
• Bungee Loops*2+ String Loops *2
TUFF is designed especially for a day hike. With its lightweight construction, weatherproof stitching technique, and adjustable 17~25 L volume, TUFF can be your best partner for all sorts of hiking trips.
You may easily adjust the volume with roll top closure according to the gear loading. Extend your volume to the maximum load while setting off. Comprpess it to an adequate size while returning back from your hiking trip.
The front big mesh pocket provides an easy access space for storing personal stuff. It is ideal for placing wet gear or raincoats. It would help dry your stuff and at the same time keep your main compartment clean.
Two side pockets for water bottles or any snacks for the trip
TUFF equips with hydration buckles and hydration port. It is convenient for people who use hydration bladder.
TUFF is shipped with bungee loops and string loops for attaching items such as trekking poles, tripod or other gear. Refer to this article to get information about how to use the cord kit. How to use cord kit
Comfortable Two-Track ventilated suspension system with removable pad frame. You may also leverage the back pad as a picnic pad.
This removable sternum strap helps with pack stability and has whistle feature for emergency signaling.
Shipped with an one-inch webbing hipbelt. Distribute partial weight from shoulders to waist.
Weatherproof stitching/construction technique to prevent rain from leaking in.