PUMICE is an ultralight hiking backpack built especially for serious ultralight hikers. The Maximum capacity can load up to 37L, but it weighs only 400g. PUMICE has Frameless Two-Track system (no aluminum stays or backpad) and detailed with string, mesh, and rivet which make PUMICE ultralight and unique. The Roll top closure and weatherproof construction makes PUMICE a great choice to go light.
• Adopt 100D Nylon PC Coating ripstop fabric (waterproofness 1500 mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant)
• Weatherproof stitching/construction technique to reduce rain leakage.
• Roll top closure allows adjusting volume according to the gear loading
• No aluminum stays, no backpad, but padded with ventilated Two-Track Frameless back panel
• One-piece mesh pocket system
• Front Big Mesh pocket
• Side Big Mesh pockets, access from top and side
• 6 webbing loops around the pack, able to attach gear onto PUMICE
• Shipped with bungee loops and string loops for attaching items such as trekking poles.
• Modular accessories for further functions
pack body: 378g
String type ultralight sternum strap: 4g
one-inch webbing hipbelt : 40g
22L-37L(exterior pockets not completely enclosed by fabric are not included)
Top circumference: 36" / Bottom circumference: 30.75" / Height Fully Unrolled: 31.75"
100D Nylon PC Coating ripstop fabric (water proofness1500 mmH2O , Hydrolysis and Scrubbing resistant) / 150D mesh fabric
Suggested limit of comfortable carrying capacity: 8kg (with optional padded hipbelt: 12kg)
Accessories in the package:
• Ultralight sternum string
• Removable webbing hipbelt (one inch wide)
• Bungee Loops*2+ String Loops *2
PUMICE ultralight backpack adopts 100d Nylon Ripstop fabric as main material. Two colors available, gray olive and black. The pack body itself weighs only 378g. Roll top closure design makes it easy to adjust volume from 22L-37L according to the gear loading. PUMICE best suits for day trip or short trips.
Roll top closure makes PUMICE weatherproof and easy to adjust volume.
With ventilated Two-Track Frameless back panel, PUMICE provides simple but necessary support. It has string and rivet in design which reduces weight at the same create different visual style.
Ultralight sternum string weighs only 4g. It helps with pack stability, and prevents your shoulder straps from sliding off your shoulders. It can be removed if not necessary for your trips.
Ultralight buckles, rivets and strings is selected to make overall pack lighter, simpler, and unique.
Shipped with an one-inch webbing hipbelt. (Recommended carrying 8KG)
When there's need to carry more weight, please consider " Padded hipbelt-P1
". This can more efficiently distribute weight from shoulders to waist. (Recommended carrying 12 KG)
Front big mesh pocket provides an easy access space for storing personal stuff. It is ideal for placing wet gear or raincoats. It would help dry your stuff and at the same time keep your main compartment clean.
Side mesh pockets with top and side access. For gears like tent poles, it can be easily to store from top. For water bottles, it is quick to access from the side.
There are six webbing loops around the pack. It is possible to leverage them and cords to attach gears such as trekking poles or tripod onto PUMICE.
Weatherproof stitching/construction technique to reduce rain leakage.
* PUMICE is sewing product, not 100% waterproof. Recommended to use drybag inside PUMICE for gears which may need to keep out from water.
PUMICE ultralight hiking backpack in use :